Sunday, March 31, 2013

Culinary School photos!


Hello! I haven't posted in a while because I've been attending Culinary School. It's been 7 days so far and I've learned a lot of things. These are some photos I've taken at the end of plating the dishes. They turned out pretty looking and delicious. Hopefully you'd like what you see, I may take more if I have enough time so my chef instructor doesn't yell at us. 

Roasted Beet Salad (bottom) covered with Goat Cheese (top) 
and Macedoine (cubed) Granny Smith Apples in a Shallot Vinaigrette. 

From left to right,
Caramelized Pearl Onions, Pommes Rissolees (French Roasted Potatoes), Cooked Haricot Verts,
Tournage Carrots, and Tournage Turnips.

Strawberry with Sweet Sabayon (made with Marsala wine)

I've checked with my school on whether I can post photos of the food I've made, and I've been given the permission to post on my own blog. So Stay Tune for more plated dishes that I'm learning to make on a weekday basis. Thank you to everyone who have shown support. I really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment