Saturday, March 16, 2013

Good News!


Hello Everyone! I'd like to thank everyone who decided to follow my blog. A young home cook, who has a huge passion for cooking and baking, wanting to become a chef as his career. I intend to learn all that the food industry has to offer and I will savor every bite of food. Hopefully I can take pictures of the food as well and post them on this blog.

In the past few post, I've mentioned that I have good news. I didn't mention what it was "in regards to" and so I will "shred some light on it" with this post. Over the past few months, I've been researching Culinary Schools around my area and trying to look for the best one for me. I've located one in the heart of my city and I registered for it a month ago. On this very day, I've been accepted to enroll in their Culinary Program and I'm excited to begin the course. 

Now my Journey as a Young Chef begins! I can't wait what the future has in store for me. 

In the coming months, I'm not sure what will happen with my own blog, but I will keep everyone updated. Fortunately my school does have its own blog, so I might be the temporary writer because I signed up for it. I enjoy writing everything about food and I hope you can feel it as you read this! Please Stay Tune to get the most updated news about this blog.

I might decide to make sweet treat during the weekends depending on how intense the classes are. Stay Tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment