Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Toffee Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies


This GIANT but flat Cookie is so DELICIOUS! I made one batch of Toffee Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies from the Crumb Boss and it produced 29 3-ounce cookies. The name of the cookies really caught my attention! It's long but has everything that I LOVE! Crunchy Toffee Bits, Crunchy Walnuts, and Smooth Chocolate chips; all in one giant cookie! Before I provide the link to the Cookie Recipe, the pictures below will show how soft and chewy they are even after 2 days. 




Like I said above, the cookies were soft, chewy, and crisp around the edge. They are also 3 1/2 inch long in diameter, so each cookie is about 2 servings. 


Check out Crumb Boss and also the hilarious Steph the Producer on YouTube! 

They were too flat for my liking, but I think if I chilled the batter before I baked the cookies, then it might keep its shape better. Please let me know if they're other ways to keep cookies from flattening out too much.

All in All, these cookies are great for bake sales, parties, small gathering, or just a Friday night dessert with a glass of milk. Just typing this is making my mouth water; too bad I only have 3 cookies left. 

Try this recipe out and let me know in the comment box below! If you haven't already, Please Subscribe to see my latest updates! 


No comments:

Post a Comment