Sunday, April 14, 2013

This week's Culinary Works


I have to apologize at the beginning, for take ugly photos this week. I'm not totally proud of most of the dishes appearance, but I did promise that I'd post the photos.

Steamed Mussels in a White Wine, Shallots, and Parsley
(I'm sorry to say, but I ate the whole plate)

Seared Scallops with Parsley Coulis

Poached Whole Lobster in a White Wine Court Bouillon with a Baked Potato
Most Expensive Lunch I've had in this school.

Chicken Poached in Mediterranean-Style Broth

Sauteed Chicken, Hunter Style
(This was delicious, must recreate it at home)

Pan Roasted Quail with Rice and Sausage Stuffing. 
(The sauce wasn't reduced enough)

Hope you like the pictures, I will have more by Friday and I'll post them in the weekends.
Please Subscribe to stay up-to-date.

2 comments:

  1. Some great dishes! Which was your favorite? My vote is for the lobster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was! I'd love to have lobster almost everyday!

    ReplyDelete