Saturday, April 27, 2013

Culinary photos #5


Hello everyone! As promised my weekly photos in my 6-month culinary program, but this week I wasn't feeling myself, so as a result, I completely forgot to take a photo for one entire day. The day that I didn't take a picture was when my class was working Forcemeats (aka stuffing fillings into raw meats and making chicken liver pate). The dishes looked great, but I didn't feel like myself when I stepped into the kitchen that day. For some reason, it felt like I was behind the entire time while I was cooking with the class, but I can assure that I haven't fallen to any illness yet. Knock on wood I hope that doesn't happen!

Well enough talk, I will show the pictures with the accompanying details underneath the pictures.

Rabbit Ragout with Vegetable and Pommes Puree

Braised Lamb Shank with Couscous 

Seared Calf's Liver in a Onion Sauce

Pan fried Sweetbreads with Polenta and Sauteed Spinach

Lamb Tongue Salad served with Potato Salad and Vinaigrette (made with hard-boiled eggs)

First Pastry Day! Made Creme Caramel (aka Flan). 

I hope everyone likes the picture. I will have more next week. If you'd like what you see, Subscribe and stay tune for more updates next week. 

Just a heads up, Next weekend I will be very busy so there is a slight chance that I won't have an update, but you can get up to date post by subscribing to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment